This is to inform all successfully admitted candidates in the 2017/2018 Lagos State University admissions exercise (100 Level and Direct Entry) who are yet to pay the NON-REFUNDABLE ACCEPTANCE FEE of N20,000 that the deadline for payment has been extended from Friday 29th December, 2017 to Friday 5th January, 2018.
Payment method remain as stated below:
Method of payment
- Visit LASU E-Payment portal: http://www.lasu.edu.ng/epayment
- While on the LASU E-Payment page, you are required to enter your UTME RegistrationNumber in the Column marked with Matric Number/PaymentID/Application Number.
- Select “Main Campus” in the Column for “Campus”
- Select “Undergraduate” in the Column for “Study Type”.
- Then Click on “Proceed” to continue.
- Your details will be displayed with the amount to be paid
- Click the radio box “Confirm information and proceed”
- An invoice with the TRANSACTION ID will be generated. Please PRINT the INVOICE
- Proceed to quickteller.com/lasu to complete the payment using the TRANSACTION ID on your printed invoice
ALL admitted freshmen are required to download and complete the “Students’ Undertaking Form”. The form is available at http://lasu.edu.ng/news/letter_of_undertaking.pdf
This form will be submitted along with other documents during the Central Admissions Clearance exercise
CENTRAL ADMISSIONS CLEARANCE EXERCISE (CACE)
The Central Admissions Clearance screening exercise for all newly admitted candidates for 2017/2018 Academic Session starts on Tuesday 2nd January, 2018 and ends Monday 15th January, 2018.