The scholarship was established to support and reward international students of the highest academic ability in further study at Lincoln University.
- 31 January,
- 30th June 2022 and
- 31st October 2022, respectively.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: NZ$5,000
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- Applicants must be new to Lincoln University.
- Applicant must be an international student planning to enrol in a Bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants must meet the entry requirements of their chosen bachelor’s degree programme.
- Applicants must meet the English language requirements of the university. TOEFL, IELTS, CAE/FCE, etc. are accepted.
How to Apply: Applicants must utilize the university’s application portal to apply for admission. Scholarship application form is to be completed and submitted separately.